Returns & exchanges
Melinda fully appreciates how disappointed a customer feels if an item does not live up to expectations and tries to provide the best possible service to ensure customers are completely satisfied.
If the size doesn't fit, or wish to exchange your goods, please follow the returns proceedures, detailing what you would like to resize/change, subject to paying the additional sizing/costs + any additional delivery.
If you are not satisfied and would like to return an item, we are happy to offer an exchange or full money-back refund within 14 days of purchase on any item returned subject to the following terms:
We cannot accept refunds or exchanges on earrings for hygiene reasons or personalized items made to your specification that can not be resold.
Melinda Mulcahy offers a 6 month warranty on all products. The warranty lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs, careless handling and the warranty does not cover wear-and-tear, wear parts such silk, leather or waxed cotton.
Please follow the special Care Instructions included with your purchase.
- You have 14 days, from the receipt of goods, in which you can cancel your order and return items.
- You MUST cancel your order in writing via email only
- Provide the order number, purchase details, full contact details and reason for return.
- Once your request has been knowledged and agreed, returned items must be received within 21 days from receipt of goods.
- All returns MUST be unworn/un-used and in it's original perfect condition.
- All retured good must be in original undamaged presentation packaging, including ribbon, together with proof of purchase.
- You must obtain proof of postage. Customers take full responsibility if items go missing in transit.
- Refund payments are minus delivery charges.
- The purchaser is responsible for any delivery costs for return postage, unless agreed in writting by Melinda Mulcahy.
If you have chosen an exchange and you have agreed the exchange goods, your new item will be delivered to you within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods, conditional upon stock availability.
Please note the exemptions and exceptions to the standard returns procedure within the Terms & Conditions, where damaged items are regrettably non-refundable/non-returnable.
If your jewellery has broken, we offer a reasonable repair service charge + postage, on request and is charged based on the amount of work involved.
Pearl earrings ~ natural materials, with particular reference to pearls, are extremely difficult to match! You will need to send a photo and upon confirmation, send the other earring to see if it can be paired.
Please make sure you send any returns via Royal Mail using the orange ‘Signed For’ service and retain your proof of postage including tracking number for your own peace of mind. We cannot be held responsible for postal losses.
Returns Department, Melinda Mulcahy, Rear Ground Studio, 27 High Street, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan CF71 7AE
How long will a refund take?
Upon receipt of such items we will action a refund via your selected purchasing gateway, either Paypal or Nochex, crediting the card used for your purchase with the cost of the goods minus any delivery charges (exceptions may apply).. Your selected gateway will then inform you that the refund has been made. Depending on the credit card/debit card used for the transaction the refund may take between 1-7 working days.